Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick O’Bryant focuses his practice on civil litigation in state and federal court. His experience includes litigation in political law, election law, federal constitutional challenges, antitrust, contract disputes, false claims act, employment discrimination, complex commercial arbitration, and as well as providing advice regarding Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance.
During law school, Mr. O’Bryant worked as a research assistant for Professor Lawrence Lessig. He also served as an editor for the Journal of Law & Public Policy and the Journal of Sports & Entertainment Law.
In the community, Mr. O’Bryant was awarded Leadership Tallahassee’s 2022 Leadership Pacesetter award. Mr. O’Bryant serves on the board of the Alzheimer’s Project, CESC, Inc., 2-1-1 Big Bend, and the Lincoln Center Foundation, Inc, as well as the Leon County Advisory Committee on Quality Growth. Mr. O’Bryant is the 2023-2024 Chair of the United Way of the Big Bend’s Emerging Leaders and is a graduate of Leader Tallahassee Class 39.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A., Economics and Political Science, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2019
- Leadership Tallahassee Class 39 Graduate
- Alzheimer’s Project Board Member
- CESC, Inc. Board Member
- Lincoln Center Foundation, Inc. Board Member
- 211 Big Bend Board Member
- Leon County Advisory Committee on Quality Growth Committee Appointed Member
- United Way of the Big Bend, Emerging Leaders, 2023 – 2024 Chair
- Florida Democratic Party Appointed Rules Committee Member
- Big Bend Young Democrats Treasurer
- Tallahassee Citizens Police Review Board, Past Member
- Knights Creative Communities Institute Catalyst, 2020 Class Chair
- Access Tallahassee Advisory Council Member, 2021-2022 Chair
- Tallahassee Legal Aid Foundation Thunderdome Class VI Graduate