Cameron H. Carstens
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cameron Carstens focuses his practice on civil litigation in state and federal court, with an emphasis on employment and tort defense, as well as breach of contract and other business disputes. Mr. Carstens also advises public K-12 educational institutions on a wide range of risk management issues and represents clients before state agencies in licensure matters, disciplinary proceedings and administrative litigation.
Mr. Carstens is a member of the Labor and Employment Law, Administrative Law and Trial Lawyers Sections of the Florida Bar, as well as the William H. Stafford American Inn of Court. In 2017, Mr. Carstens was awarded the Bennett Scholarship by the Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar to attend the Advanced International Advocacy Course at the University of Oxford. Mr. Carstens was selected as a Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Indiana Wesleyan University, B.S., cum laude
- Employment Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Tort Litigation
- Education Law
- Insurance Defense
- The Florida Bar, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2017
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar, Administrative Law Section
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- William H. Stafford American Inn of Court
Publications and Lectures
- Tax Refund Fraud: Easy Money Means Increase in Crime (with Ken Lawson), INFORMANT, Winter 2013, at 8.
- Virtual Worlds: The New Frontier (with Ken Lawson), ACAMS TODAY, Dec. 2012-Feb. 2013, at 28.