Cameron H. Carstens
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cameron Carstens is an associate practicing in the areas of labor and employment law, commercial and tort litigation, and business law. Mr. Carstens focuses his practice on defending claims brought under federal and state employment statutes, constitutional claims, as well as litigating claims involving breach of contract, restrictive covenants and other business disputes. Mr. Carstens also advises public K-12 educational institutions on a wide range of matters unique to the educational setting.
In 2017, Mr. Carstens was awarded the Bennett Scholarship by the Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar to attend the Advanced International Advocacy Course at the University of Oxford.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Indiana Wesleyan University, B.S., cum laude, 2009
- Labor and Employment Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Tort Litigation
- Business Law
- Education Law
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, 2015
- The Florida Bar, 2014
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- William H. Stafford American Inn of Court
Publications and Lectures
- Tax Refund Fraud: Easy Money Means Increase in Crime (with Ken Lawson), INFORMANT, Winter 2013, at 8.
- Virtual Worlds: The New Frontier (with Ken Lawson), ACAMS TODAY, Dec. 2012-Feb. 2013, at 28.