The Firm’s Immigration Law practice provides comprehensive counsel on U.S. immigration law, regulation, policy and compliance. The Firm represents clients in immigration law before a multitude of Federal departments and agencies, including the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of Labor (including the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals), U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad, U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Courts.
We have significant experience working with multinational corporations and foreign national clientele in relocating, investing or conducting business operations in the United States. We also represent U.S. and foreign companies and/or their foreign national employees in all aspects of immigration law, and we work with individuals and families in securing legal status and U.S. Citizenship.
The Firm’s Immigration practice includes:
- Providing immigration counsel to address the visa and work authorization needs of U.S. and global personnel.
- Counseling clients on compliance with the government’s I-9 verification requirements and the E-Verify process and providing defense of workplace enforcement actions.
- Facilitating the admission of foreign nationals into the United States for employment purposes in a variety of non-immigrant classifications, including: E-1/E-2 treaty traders/investors; H-1B specialty occupations for professionals; H-2A agricultural and H-2B seasonal workers; L-1 intra-company transferees; and TN NAFTA professional Mexican and Canadian workers.
- Assisting employers with the sponsoring of foreign nationals employees for legal permanent residence status, including: extraordinary ability petitions; outstanding researchers and professors; multinational executives and managers; foreign national professionals and the PERM labor certification process.
- Counseling clients as to the immigration options available for international investors (including the EB-5 Entrepreneur Investment visa program) and physicians (including J-1 waivers for foreign medical graduates and national interest waivers).
- Assisting individuals and families with Family-Based Immigration Law needs.