The Firm represents public school districts and private post-secondary educational institutions.
Our attorneys have appeared before the Florida Legislature, the U.S. and Florida Department of
Education, state and federal regulatory agencies, county school boards, accrediting bodies, and
state and federal courts & administrative bodies.
Some representative areas of our education work are:
- Regulatory Requirements for Private Post-Secondary Educational Institutions
- Legal responsibilities for K-12 School Districts
- Lobbying and Governmental Relations
- Teacher and Student Discipline
- Title IX (sex discrimination)
- Civil Rights Defense and Employment Claims (EEOC and OCR)
- IDEA and ESE litigation and compliance issues
- Accreditation and USDOE issues
- Purchase and Sale of Private Post-Secondary Educational Institutions