Cameron H. Carstens
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cameron Carstens is an associate practicing in the areas of employment, commercial and tort litigation, and education law. Mr. Carstens focuses his practice on defending claims brought under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the ADA and FMLA, Florida’s Public and Private Whistleblower Acts, and various breach of contract and tort matters. Mr. Carstens also advises public K-12 educational institutions on a wide range of matters unique to the educational setting.
Mr. Carstens earned his Bachelors of Science in Finance and Criminal Justice, cum laude, from Indiana Wesleyan University. Mr. Carstens joined the firm as an associate after earning his J.D., cum laude, from the Florida State University College of law.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Indiana Wesleyan University, B.S., cum laude, 2009
- Employment Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Tort Litigation
- Education Law
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, 2015
- The Florida Bar, 2014
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Tallahassee Bar Association
Publications and Lectures
- Tax Refund Fraud: Easy Money Means Increase in Crime (with Ken Lawson), INFORMANT, Winter 2013, at 8.
- Virtual Worlds: The New Frontier (with Ken Lawson), ACAMS TODAY, Dec. 2012-Feb. 2013, at 28.